If you have a routine maintenance request you may call our leasing office at (812) 333-9355. Speak to a leasing consultants and they will notify maintenance of your problem. If a leasing consultant is not available to take your call, you may follow the voicemail instructions to leave a message for maintenance that includes your name, phone #, complete address & a brief description of the problem.
Anytime day or night, if you have a maintenance EMERGENCY please our office at (812) 333-9355 and follow the promts (press 2 for Maintenance, then press 2 again for Emergency Requests). This will direct you to a voice mail system that will page the maintenance technician on call.
Definition of “Emergency”
The following items constitute an actual "emergency" and should be called in as soon as possible to 812-333-9355:
- No heat in winter (below 55 degrees inside for more than 24 hours).
- No air conditioning in summer (above 80 degrees outside for more than 24 hours).
- No water.
- No electricity (Check breakers first before calling).
- Water leak and/or roof leak (major - more than a minor drip).
- Refrigerator not working.
- Clogged toilet (if there is only 1 bathroom in the residence).
- Lock Out After Hours (Will be required to show proper I.D. and must pay a fee of $35 (cash) or $40 (charge)
***In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1***